Wednesday, December 15, 2010

this and that

This was A's masterpiece that she was so excited to show me....her "samwich". Wish I would've snapped a photo when she tried to put it in her mouth.

Kinsley, Jordan, and David with reindeer antlers. It was a fun game, split into teams, blow up balloons and then stuff them in nylons, then put on head, first team to finish wins.


My sweet sister in law Chelsea and her daughter Braylee, and maybe Braylees first baby doll. ?



Annaliese knows how to tear into the presents this year will be fun.


He wasn't to fond of the antlers, but I sure thought they were cute.


December is such a fun and chaos month love spending it with family. Christmas parties this last weekend, and sick kid this week. Oh and Ryan left to start a winter job, he will be in Cedar for the next 5 months. :( On another note, I feel lucky, my dad happened to be at the right place and the right time and picked up a dishwasher for me that one of his friends was getting rid of, and then the same thing happened this week Ryan was doing a yard clean up and the lady got new appliances so I ended up with a hardly used stove! yippy ! considering that the one we had was ancient...and when I say ancient I mean it! The knobs on the other one having been breaking over the years so finally we were down to one, that you would take off and put on the others to turn them on (or use pliars) and the oven temp was always a guess. Well so I checked online to purchase some new knobs for the old beast (cuz the universal ones aren't going to work..already tried it) and one stinkin knob was 50 dollars. UUGGHHH 50 X 5 = 250 might as well purchase a new one. BUT now I don't have to! Got one for free!!! I am enjoying my new dishwasher and oven. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment