Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Me and my little man on Thanksgiving 2010.


Rub and dub dub....Annaliese won't look at the camera so here's a cheeser from Tristan.

Annaliese thought that she had to help do all the dishes on Thanksgiving!!! She sure had fun helping GMA! Needless to say she was soaked by the time she got done. (and so was the floor below her)



Braxton 14 Shelby 13 Annaliese 2 and Tristan 9.5 months



Annaliese was a lady bug and Tristan was a dog. We sure had fun on Halloween!




The little "chubs, puffy marshmellow, tank" look at those baby blues! (picture just doesn't do it justice on here)

Oh yes....Dear Santa,
Will you please bring me a new video camera, the one I have is on it's way to extinction. Ryan went to buy a new tape to tape Braxtons freshman year of wrestling and Walmart doesn't carry them anymore and Kmart had 1 left....I think it is time for a new one. Oh and did I mention the eye view piece is hanging by its cords...Yep thats right barely surviving! Oh and if it is not to much to ask I would really like a new computer....this one is about to join the extinction list too. It feels like it takes days...(ok maybe not days) but it sure takes along time to get anything loaded to it. I hope you have a good holiday....can't wait to see whats under the tree! ;)


Happy Holidays!!! I love this time of year! Family, friends, and food. We had a great Thanksgiving spent with Ryans family this year. Great food and company all in one weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment