Saturday, March 10, 2012

I hope to post more frequently!



I figured it out and now I hope to take more pictures and post more often. A lot has happened in the last few months and I will just say we have loved this years winter warm weather. We have visited the parks and rode our bikes a lot!! Annaliese is the big helper around here and makes sure her little bro is well taken care of. She rules the roost here that's for sure. Tristan has been able to hold his own with Annaliese lately, and he is one little toughie. The little man turned 2 this January and he has his on pint size BASKETBALL hoop, and let's just say he is starting early and can drain a 3! And that makes this momma proud! He is very sneaky too, look at the picture above, yep marker all over.....and I am finding it on the walls occasionally. :( Well I hope that I can continue, to blog so family can see some of the kiddos and what they are up to. BRING ON SPRING!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment