Thursday, January 20, 2011

this and that

I realized today as I was going to post pictures of Christmas that I really didn't have many pictures on this card....What? Can that be, do I have a card floating around with pictures of Christmas on it? Not sure to be honest. Maybe I didn't take many because of my NEW VIDEO CAMERA!!! Yep that is right my mom made Christmas Eve pretty exciting....she got us a NEW VIDEO CAMERA and I absolutely love it! (Thanks MOM!) The holidays were fun, but they went by way to fast. We spent Christmas Eve with my mom. We had great food, and then she had presents for the kids to open....they loved it! (I wonder if I borrow her SD card that it will have pictures of Christmas.) Christmas morning was fun Ry and I woke the kids up and got the fun started.....Annaliese was really excited about a package of Toy Story fruit snacks that SC left her. (go figure) We spent the rest of the day at Gma Jensens and had yummy xmas brunch and hung out with the family! Later that night Brax and Shelby came over and got to open the rest of the their presents. We had a great Christmas 2010.

January is flying by the little man will be one in less than a week. Where did that year go?




Cheap entertainment a package of ponytails 1.00 (300 ct.) And yes they are all over the place!
Anna was pretty proud of this....."me ponys"


I told him to smile......love this little guy and all his facial expressions.

Oh did I mention that my kids are monkeys? THEY CLIMB anything and everything. The only problem is the little guy can't get down....he just plumits to the ground sometimes....good thing he is tough!



AGAIN!! what is it with this girl and mascara... She was really quiet and disappeared to Shelbys room and WALA.....she is very proud of this one too!!





This is my sweet mom on Christmas morning with Annaliese. (just one of the few pictures I took that morning)




dum dum dum......here it is the HANDYCAM.....I love it!!! Hence the reason there is not many digital pictures of Christmas.
Dear Dodge....why are your TRUCKS so loud!!! Nobody thinks you are cool...especially at 5 am in the morning. I think you need to tone it down a little. Do you have a mute button?
Dear Garbage truck....you too...you are loud.....and you WAKE SLEEPING BABIES!!
Dear DACOTN (Dogs AND CATS of the Neighborhood) Stay in your own yard!!! I am so tired of you doing your duty and causing chaos during the middle of the night!!! My dogs are locked up and don't roam, neither should you! PS DACOTN, YOU WAKE SLEEPING BABIES TOO!
Dear January weather......please warm up a little and stay that way....We enjoyed taking out new wagon out for a spin on Monday!
Dear kids....please don't grow up so fast....before I know it you'll be driving. (literally Braxton turns 15 in April) :(
Dear RYAN, Thank you so much for all you do for our family!!! I love you and miss you! Can't wait for the weekends to see you. MUUUAAHHH

Very odd post (a little of this and that)......yep but oh well!!




1 comment:

  1. JINX! I got a video cam for Christmas too! Now how to balance video and still shots, eh?!

    ReplyDelete