Monday, June 15, 2009

bad blogger

I am really horrible at this blogging buisness!! A lot has been going on the last little while. Braxton and Shelby have both been involved in baseball and softball. It is so much fun to watch them each year. Annaliese will be 38 weeks tomorrow! Wow does time fly!! She is rolling all over the place, and I think she might start crawling soon, she rocks back and forth on her butt for now, and does a little army crawl on her stomache with her arms. She also tells great stories, says da da, ma ma, ba ba, and she'll wave by. Little kids learn so much so fast!! We had a great weekend this last weekend, we had all of Ryans family down for an early "father's day" celebration, it was fun! We had a BBQ, kids played baseball in the rain, and then after a huge breakfast Sunday everyone went to the park and played baseball....... Adults vs. Kids I won't say who won, but I think some of us were out of shape!! 3 Weeks until the 4th of July I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. I was just going to text you when you left a comment a while ago!!!Still no pictures huh? Just teasin! You're not a dud at all!! I'm not much better about blogging! I can't believe all of the things annaliese is doing!!! Oliver isn't crawling either, just steamrollering (yes that is a word :) )all over the place! He's absolutely enormous! I swear when we go for his "9 month" check up they're going to tell me he's 40 lbs!!! Ok maybe 27 is my guess. He eats so much though I'm not surprised he's a tank!!! Did you go to the NICU reunion? We got our invitation too late, and then we thought, the only people we'd really want to see are you and annie. Oh and gooner and his mom ;) we can't decide if we had a bad experience there or a good one! All I'm saying is if my next one is a preemie, I'm gonna sue somebody ;)

    ReplyDelete